WHAT WOULD YOU DO WITH A BILLION DOLLARS?

When was the last time a book made you "laugh out loud"? What about a book that was so good, you didn't want the story to end? Billion Dollar Winner - the novel does all that and a whole lot more!


Have you purchased your copy of the book yet? Do it now and get it autographed!

Autograph Book To Whom?

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Literacy Event at Marquette School


I attended a literacy event at Marquette School this past Tuesday. It was so wonderful to see all the young children and hear of their dreams and apirations. Their featured guest was Pulitzer Prize winning journalist Clarence Page. So you all know I had to get a picture of him and me with my book.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for working with the youth, Arlene. "Billion Dollar Winner" is a winning story that will certainly raise their sights and hopefully increase their desire to contribute to the world around them. I'm almost finished...I love the Chicago scenes in the book.

    ReplyDelete